Read about this amazing 7 year old who is touching the hearts of bikers worldwide.
Join the #bikers4jojo Facebook group & share your photos with her!
Get your own printable “Traveling JoJo” to take with you on your adventures!
Little Jo Jo is 7 years old and has been diagnosed with a rare, progressive degenerative and terminal condition called Leigh Syndrome. It can cause blindness, deafness, seizures, loss of mobility, loss of speech, enlarged heart, feeding problems, breathing problems, liver problems, kidney problems…and more…and has a typical life span of 2 to 3 years, although she has been given a median life span of 5.5 years.
Because this condition is progressive, time is precious for Jo Jo and her family.
After getting to lead a small group of bikers around for her 4th birthday and seeing how happy this made her, we decided to start a special project just for JoJo to see how many other rides she can go on, in a way that will allow her to see all of the places she wishes she could go, by asking bikers all over the world to make her their passengers this riding season.
We need your help!
A friend created a paper doll version of Jo Jo and invited her to color her own “Traveling Biker JoJo.” We have now turned her “Traveling Biker JoJo” into a file that you can cut out and carry with you when you go on your rides.
Our hope is that we can get as many bikers to take “Traveling JoJo” out on rides this spring and summer and share their photos to her Facebook page as well as Instagram, Twitter and any other social media channels where JoJo and her parents can search for and find images to see where she has traveled to so far!
To participate – please:
1. Follow her Bikers4JoJo Facebook page
2. Download, print and cut out your “Traveling Biker JoJo”
3. Take JoJo on rides with you!
4. When you arrive at your destination take photos of Traveling JoJo and please have your motorcycles in the photos so she can see them.
5. Upload your photo to her Bikers4JoJo page and your social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) with the hashtag #bikers4jojo
6. Share with as many riders that you can! We want to see JoJo travel all over the world with her global biker family!
7. Help us get JoJo to every state and as many USA landmarks as we can!
8. Help us get JoJo to as many countries and incredible places as possible!
9. We have also started a gofundme for her family.
If you would like to help – please visit their funding page!
10. Thank you for helping us make JoJo’s wishes come true.
There are currently no posts to display.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.